Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Panchi





Hey dear princess.. today you turn THREE
Without you I cant imagine how my life would be
It seems like just yest you were crawled up in me
and here you are growing up to be another ME

I still remember the day u started to walk
and you would jump around everywhere like a duck
The first time you kissed me Goodmorning
I was awestruck thinking was it my Best Morning

The day when you started going to school
And I waited all day acting to be cool
Couldn;t wait to see you again soon
With so much love for u, I am sure I am doomed

You are all big now that u have started writing letters
No matter how bad you are, you'll only get better
Soon you''ll be as big as you can be
And I'll miss my doll as now you are to me

You, your smile, your pranks are all I adore
Without that our life has nothing to look forward for
I just want to tell you how much you mean to me
I will do everything to make your life as PERFECT as it should be


No comments:

Post a Comment