Friday, September 18, 2020

A Mom Again


5 years back, I was blessed with a baby girl who changed my life...And till date i don't think I can love anyone as much as I have loved her.. and exactly 6 months back god sent me a beautiful son to relive the precious moments I had spent with my daughter. Everything has returned to me like a dejavu..
Now that he is 6 months old, he recognises faces.. and the one he recognises the most is me, his mom.. he looks at me and gives me heart warming cute and shy smile. a smile that makes one forget all their pain and stress. 
The 9 months that i had spent on bed rest cause my stomach would not let me move an inch of my muscle. the sleepless nights cause the stomach would hurt so bad that i could not even turn to the other side. Everything is gone in flashes once you see the cute lil body in your arms. The best part is that when he is hungry at night, and m sleeping facing the other side of the bed, he happily calls me out and lets me know he is hungry without screeching in a voice that would alarm the entire house. 
i cant wait till the time when i get to hear his first words.. i know time runs its pace and i will never get these moments again. 

No comments: