Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rain


Have you ever really enjoyed the rain
When you felt joy or when your heart felt pain
Something so pure right from above
Something which just makes one fall in love
Each drop pouring down one's face
A beauty I wanna hold on to and embrace
Emotions just rush through inside my soul
Someone has just been clean bowled
Forget the world as I stand there alone
Music played in my ears without my earphones
The melody of the water could barely be matched
An angel from heaven has just been unlatched
Blessed we are for having this wonderful opportunity
As this beautiful phenomenon wil happen for eternity
Wish I could just stand there and freeze this moment
And capture my each and every moment spent
This moment gave me time to look through me
Things which I could never really see
Blessed are the plants and the trees
They must be as happy as I was pleased
So I stand there and I stand still
As if a child's wish has just been fulfilled
As pure as a child's wish being fulfilled :)






No comments:

Post a Comment