Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Being Loved



When I was young, I had a dream
A dream am sure every girl would have seen
A prince charming riding the horse
With loads of love in his eyes, oçourse
The unknown face of the prince is now known to me
The love we share seems like thats how it was meant to be
Every morning with a wake up kiss
Every moment with him is like a magical bliss
Wishes fulfilled before spoken
No work left undone
Random dinner dates with him
And his stupid taunts for me to get slim
Random flirting statements just to get my reaction
But a love confession he wouldn forget to mention
Concern behind his temper when I dont eat
His ways for me are just too sweet
I love him like I have never felt before
There is nothing else that I could have asked for more
I love you sweetheart, always stay the same
I am lucky to have shared your name



No comments:

Post a Comment