Tuesday, February 10, 2015

What do I miss?

He asked me what do I miss about Bangalore
What are the moments that I still adore
Surprised I looked at him not knowing what to say
There is so much that I miss, I want to share, if I may
Small moments of happin ess with my friends
Them trying to fool you while the other pretends
The biryani with chips just next to my PG
Moments that were cheerful and some  that were cheesy
Random drives to Koramangala to have momos
That cluttering of crowds to outside the college stores
The awesomest birthdays ever
Their concern when you are down with fever
The Nice road drives on the bikes and cars
Listening to music below the stars
Uncountable moments hard to jot down
Just feel like I had the happiness crown
Bangalore, oh I miss Bangalore

Everything about you I adore.

1 comment:

  1. Come soon!! Bangalore is missing you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete